California is home to some of the best wineries in the country, as it ranks 4th in the world in producing wine. If you love wine, you must visit a California winery. The weather is beautiful, and you can taste some of the best wineries in the world. Visiting a winery with the one you love can be a very romantic experience. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, here are the top five Valentine’s Day wineries in California.
1. Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves: Located in the gorgeous Sonoma Carneros area the Vista Terrace of the winery looks over the stunning vineyard. Therefore, it is the ideal location to have a glass of sparkling. The tasting room also consists of meats, cheeses and other delicious foods. Because of its romantic atmosphere, many weddings or wedding receptions are held at the winery.
2. Sunstone Winery: This gorgeous winery, which is located north of Santa Barbara, offers a romantic environment to taste wine. The tasting room consists of a kitchen and a wood-burning stove, and the winery is home to caves, which are built into the hillside. There are many wines produced at the vineyard, including Chardonnay and Estate Wines from their vineyard.
3. Sterling Vineyards: This Napa Valley winery is located near Santa Rosa. You can take a romantic tram ride up to the winery, and breath-taking views are waiting for you at the top. The winery is home to beautiful gardens, a cozy fireplace, an indoor and outdoor tasting area and exquisite architecture, which makes a very romantic environment.
4. Paradise Ridge Winery: This family owned and operated winery features world-class wine in a romantic atmosphere. You will feel like you are in paradise as you view lush gardens, historical exhibits and an elegant room for tasting the wines. Located in Santa Rosa, this unique winery is open daily to the public.
5. Passalacqua Winery: The atmosphere of this romantic winery consists of gardens and a deck, which offers inspiring views of the valley floor. You can enjoy a romantic picnic at the winery, as there are private spots on the lawn covered with vines.
Valentine’s Day is an opportunity to take the one you love to one of these spectacular vineyards and enjoy a romantic atmosphere. It will be a Valentine’s Day that you will never forget.
5 Best Summer Wines Summer is here, the time for friends, sunshine, and plenty of wine. Wondering ...
Texas is probably not the among the places that comes to mind when you are thinking about where ...
From the East coast to the Pacific shores, wineries create great celebratory events for Mom for her ...